What are the best interconnects.

Looking for the best bang for your buck cables. Currently using audio quest King Cobra. Tried AQ Sky and they sounded real good but too pricey.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Dave
greywolf00
Greywolf100,
I recently visited the Clearday calble web site. It in addition to speaker cables, it looks like theyare now offering a silver IC with copper Icmanns. I think there $179.00.
You may want to ask for a loaner pair. i can loan you a couple of pair of RS audio, If you want to try silver IS's. One has copper Icmanns and the other has Silver Icmanns.
Mac Audio has came down a heck of alot on there palladium cables. At one time they were as much as $460.00 or so. Now ther on sale for about $160.00 - $180.00.
I really notived a lot of improvement on overall clairity with both the Rs and the Mac palladium cables. Between the two, the RS Palladium are the best. I believe its the Eicmann Silver connectors, but they were about twice the cost of the MAc's.
If you cant get your hands on a loaner from MAC, I would be willing to pull a pair of MAC Palladiums from one of my sources and let you try them for a a week or so then you would have to send them back. The RS silvers you could keep for a little longer since I am not using the mright now. but this hs gor to be an indicator of how good I think the RS Silvers are. Instead of selling them I am hanging on to them for some distant SET, Single driver system I may or may not put together.
The silver RS Audio ma give you an idea of how the Clear Day Cables would perform.
Alot of performance for the dollar.
By the what components did you need the IC's for.
Also there is a member here on AG Rodmann99999 that you may want to look up. i work in aircraft avionics and this guys understanding of electronic principle is a couple of runs up the ladder past my understanding. Of course audio circuits and avionics circuits are much different. But he has alot of years designing audio systems for others. he has always been very helpful to me. I am sure he would be willing to help you. He has probably been around more IC's then the average audio nut.
Good luck with your venture. if I think of anything else I will let you know.
Contact me if you want to borrow the cables. I you havn't heard silver or palladium you may want to give it a try.
System synergy is what dictates which cables will work best, as has been said here.

I had King Cobras and went to Kimber Heros with the WBT RCAs. Everything is better to my ears - cleaner, more focused, more open, more space between instruments, and just a better sense of being live vs recorded IMO. Funny thing is, the size of individual instruments (imaging wise) shrunk a bit. At first I thought it was a tradeoff, but after a while realized that it was more realistic. To my ears, there wasn't a single tradeoff.

I have the Heros connected between a Bryston B60 and Rega DAC. Speakers are Audio Physic Yara Evolution Bookshelves.

I think The Cable Company specializes in used cables and being able to audition them at home for lengths of time. I haven't dealt with them, so I can't vouche for them. They seem to have a great selection and I've heard several people say they have very knowledgable people answering the phones. In your shoes, I'd give them a call and see what they're all about and what they have to say.
Thanks Kbarkamian....your not the first to speak highly of that company...but I have never looked into them...thanks