Quick poll: Most enjoyable audio magazine ?

What is the most enjoyable / entertaining magazine out there in your opinion, the ONE you would by if you did have to pick just one?

Notice that I said ''most enjoyable'', not meaning most accurate.

My pick goes to the UK mag ''what hi-fi'' - very subjective of course, but I like the way they will not hesitate to put an ''avoid'' type of statement and do group testing of components.

That, I find entertaining...

Your choice?
sonicbeauty
stop smiling
comes with a smile...r.i.p
under the radar
no depression
harp

i tend to go direct to the manufacturer's of audio equipment for my ad copy.
About Sam Tellig (Tom Gillet).

I actually find his writings fun to read, especially his ''wine & dine'' european trips (or other goodies) to manufacturers in exchange for glowing reviews.

Unfortunately, his ''ears'' and recommendations have absolute zero credibility in my humble opinion.
I like Stereophile. I take things they review with a grain of salt, but it seems to me that the magazine is trying to foster a culture of audio enjoyment. I read the magazine in its electronic copy through Zinio and it looks great on the iPad. Its harder to read on a computer. I also visit the Stereophile website and read the blogs, like Stephen Meijas, as it provides a counterpoint to the unaffordable high end. I like the humour and enthusiasm in Stereophile.
I find when you read a magazine where the writers are so personable, then, we read our favourite writers with some sort of identity, like we way we identify our favourite members of a sporting team, just like sonicbeauty says about Sam Tellig - he's fun to read. His neologisms (like the use of the word fremer as a verb to describe fussing endlessly over turntables) are funny. ymmv.
I also read Australian HiFi. Ha! got you there. Does anyone else read Australian HiFi? I buy it out of nationalism. Like stereophile it provides completely uninterpretable measurements on equipment that I read and wonder if anyone knows what this means and whether it means anything about the sound.
i just found a copy of audiophile earotica at barnes and noble named hi-fi world from england. lots of eye candy not sold here and some interesting perspectives on audio in the editorials. 10.50 or f3.90 pounds. very good magazine
For the most part I agree with Ninox but the humor displayed in Stereophile pales in comparision to the defunct Listener Magazine (those brits seem to have captured the market in terms of wit and guile bordering on silliness).

There really isn't a MAJOR audiophile publication written for the average audiophile. Market enviornment vis-a-vis payed endorsements permeates all, first in terms of component selection and then in review content (can't bite the hand that feeds you afterall). While its wonderful to read about $15K+ preamps and speakers over $20K what about taking the approach of reviewing components that fall in the middle niche that the average audiophile would be willing to spend and then if a component falls outside of that but is really exceptional writing about that?

How many reviews have you seen in a major publication about components from Audio Horizons, DeHavilland, Supratek, etc. that are little known but are well respected on this site?

I also find it curious that review content length is directly proportional to cost but not necessarily to merit.