Which purchase tipped you into nirvana.

After owning some excellent gear, which purchase was it that put a big smile on your face?
pedrillo
Odyssey Audio Stratos Extreme+++ power amp and Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference speakers. I have been in this hobby for more than 40 years and I keep asking myself "how come I didn't hear about Odyssey Audio much sooner?"

This power amp and speakers has brought my system to new heights and I am so amazed at the price to performance ratio. I would have bought these items at 5 times the price, they are that good.
Emm Labs CDSD/Emm Labs DAC 6. Boosted my redbook collection with a unveliebable digital sound.
....buying a used pair of Dunlavy SC3's and upgrading from an integrated amp to seperate amp/pre-amp. I can't tell you how good those speakers sound: the clarity, depth, and articulation never cease to amaze me. I bought those speakers 12 years ago and someone will have to tear them from me. Unless, of course, I run across a used pair of SC4a's. (just kidding)
Maestro ac outlets! Made my entry level system sound damn GOOD! I did the review on these outlets too soon because these outlets are still improving every day... more open and more spacious sound as they settle-in more! Look at my review