What's the farthest you've traveled for live music

I have only traveled 6 hours for live music, although my wife has seen 124 Grateful Dead shows, so she has me beat big time. I'm not talking about seeing live music because you happened upon a live venue while traveling for work or vacation. I'm talking about finding out one of your favs is playing in L.A., and it's the closest they're playing to your home. You live in let's say Dallas. (I personally live in Rochester N.Y.). You take time off work and board a plane or hunker down for a nasty car ride.
donjr
Flew from upstate NY to SF, CA to see Grateful Dead on New Year's eve. No doubt lots of stories like that on this site; the Dead may hold the total fan mileage record. Would not consider anything like that now (and now, unlike then, I can mostly afford it), unless there were other reasons to make the trip as well.

Have now started a modest July 4 tradition of driving 250 miles from home in St. Lou to Iowa City for the Iowa City Jazz Fest, which I recommend. Times do change . . . .

John
flown 6000+ miles to watch a concert at Royal Festival Hall (London). done similar distance to watch an opera at Teatro Alla Scala (Milan).

would like to attend the New Year's Day Concert at Musikverin (Vienna), but hv not been successful in tkt draws...