Scotch? No thanks. Whats the best Vodka.?

Many years a go I used to drink a vodka from Turkey named Izmira that was distilled from white beets. Wonderful!!!!!!!! Sadly no longer available in the U.S. I'm a big Belvedere fan. Slightly sweet and nuanced, but has a great vodka kick. Lately though I've discovered 360 Vodka. American made and so smooth. Almost too easy to drink. So, what's your vodka pleasure? And please, no testimonials to Popov. I know I know, something has to go in the brown paper bag, but if you have to get Kamchatka.
mjwpicman
Thanks, Guys
Reading your comments made me thirsty. Picked up some Tito's (vodka from Austin Huh) and it was awesome. Drinking neat, so Smooth and full. Listening on Ipod Touch Pandora(no upgrade needed, at least at this time)and Typing away. Cheers
Costco has Sobieski deal. 1.75 liters for $19.75

Ratings

Sobieski 95
Robert Cavalli 92
Stolichnaya 92
Pinnacle 91
svedka 88
Sorry Guys and Gals.
I tried the Tito's, really I did. Twice, seriously. Once at my brothers, his bottle, and then last weekend bought a bottle of my own. I only drink vodka on ice, and like a little burn and kick going in, which is why I quit drinking Vodka 360, it's too smooth, but the Tito's always tastes too bitter and sour. Maybe it's the corn, because I don't like corn. And I don't like the way I feel the next day after Tito's. Oh well, one man's meat. So I will be trying Shakers and Hanger 1 next, both of which get rave reviews. PS, found a neat booze review website called SpiritReviews.com. I like this guys reviews, and he's private and unsponsered. Give the site a try.