Scotch? No thanks. Whats the best Vodka.?

Many years a go I used to drink a vodka from Turkey named Izmira that was distilled from white beets. Wonderful!!!!!!!! Sadly no longer available in the U.S. I'm a big Belvedere fan. Slightly sweet and nuanced, but has a great vodka kick. Lately though I've discovered 360 Vodka. American made and so smooth. Almost too easy to drink. So, what's your vodka pleasure? And please, no testimonials to Popov. I know I know, something has to go in the brown paper bag, but if you have to get Kamchatka.
mjwpicman
Jafo100,

on he contrary, a couple of glasses of Vodka makes those radio shack speakers sound wonderful....and it's far cheaper to buy good vodka than to replace those $35 speakers with $35,000 ones.
As I sip some Ciroc while writing this, I will say that I am very fond of the French grape vodka. I also love Ketel. It doesn't get enough respect in my opinion. Haven't seen any Zyr posts. Used to love it, but been going with the Ciroc lately. As far as the Svedka goes, I use it in my vodka tonics and that is as far as I will go....don't see what all the hype is about, frankly. I'm getting a lot of ideas from you guys though. Thanks.
There was a blind tasting at an avant garde vodka lounge in Chicago. The participants boasted confidently that they could distinguish between premium and well vodka. Grey Goose (the consensus favorite before testing) finished last, while Smirnoff (the vodka that most claimed they would never order) finished first. When mixers were used, nobody could discern any differences.

I'm not trying to be captious, I'm just tossing this out there for everybody's amusement.
Titos from Austin TX. At $14 a bottle, it rocks. I love Hanger One's flavored ones.
Zhitomirska, from the Ukraine. "vodka" is from the translation of "water". This stuff is literally that smooth. Difficult to find, though. If you do find it, you will not believe the price ~15bucks. check http://www.zvodka.com/ for details.