Ideal speakers for Cary SLI-80?

Wondering which pair of speakers make a good match for the character and output level of the Cary SLI-80 integrated amp?

Was considering a pair of Salk Veracity HT1's but have no idea if they're a good match here.
lupinthe3rd
tvad, you're right. i should have been more specific to be truly helpful. i run coincident partial eclipse 2's & a buddy of mine runs silverline sonatina 3's w/the sli-80 & they're both great combos. i have no real world experience w/other models within those 2 brands.
Cruz123, I decided to go with the Taylo Reference from Tyler Acoustics. Brilliant product (and wow are they heavy!!). Also, Ty was very friendly and great to speak with. I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat.
Lupin, great choice. The only reason I switched to the Merlins was in hopes that their sealed design would better in my room, which they do. But, I will gladly own Tyler products again if my room situation changes. Enjoy!
Just another comment about using the Taylo Reference's with the SLI-80; there's WAY more power here than can be used. Even with SLI-80 in Triode mode, I have the volume dial only 1/4 up and it's more than enough to fill my 750 sq/ft living room (w/ 9 ft ceiling) with delicious music. At 1/3 volume it's so loud you have to shout to speak to someone whose right next to you. All this and it's in the 40w/ch triode mode. This amp has more than enough power to drive far "hungrier" speakers than the taylo's.

that said, I'm quite pleased with these taylo's, no plan to switch them out ANY time soon. :-) Just wanted to make the point that the SLI-80 could EASILY drive speakers that are much less sensitive.