Best rock song of all times

Only one answer please.
Not the best written or the best musical complexity but the one that represents the rock.

My choice: Satisfaction - Rolling Stones

Reasons:
- first notes are like the 5th of Beethoven (when you hear those notes, everybody pumps up the volume)
- still very up to date
- a mix of rock and blues rock and Motown sound
- lyrics talks about disatisfaction of young people vs life, politics, money and women (even B Dylan like that song)
- music is very basic as a good rock song should be
ross2
Being a creature of the 70's, Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water" has always been near the top of my list, it being a true story and all. Recently, however, I came across a cover of it by a group called Metallia (spelling is correct...this is NOT Metallica) that just BLOWS AWAY the original. You can catch a snippet on the Mettalia website, or you can hear the whole thing on YouTube - just do a search for Metallica-Smoke on the water (yep, METALLICA). All this confusion stems from Metallia not being a well known group here in the U.S. and that they sound very much like Metallica. The CD is available. I got mine on EBay and although their style is 80's metal, this cover nevertheless, ranks way up on my list.
Correction to my post above...

The name of the group is Metallium, not Metallia. Idiot me. I grabbed my CD and went "Oh crap".
I also agree with Nerd65
Bob Dylan's "All along the watchtower" covered by Hendrix