Best rock song of all times

Only one answer please.
Not the best written or the best musical complexity but the one that represents the rock.

My choice: Satisfaction - Rolling Stones

Reasons:
- first notes are like the 5th of Beethoven (when you hear those notes, everybody pumps up the volume)
- still very up to date
- a mix of rock and blues rock and Motown sound
- lyrics talks about disatisfaction of young people vs life, politics, money and women (even B Dylan like that song)
- music is very basic as a good rock song should be
ross2
Did you see that Bob Dylan just got a Pulitzer Prize for being the most influential rock n' roller of our times. First time ever that rock n' roll got a prize. His books titled "Chronicles" are considered one of the rare celebrity books that can be consider literature. Pretty cool! They are still trying to dissect his lyrics.
"Little Red Rooster", by many artists. I was driving home from work one day listening to XM radio on Bluesville, and they had a marathon going, playing just that one song, but they were playing different renditions for 12 hours straight, with no repetition. With all of the various artists, and styles, it didn't get boring. The one that struck me hard was by Sugar Blue. He puts so much feeling into that harp that it brings tears to my eyes every time I listen to it. Did that just a few hours ago. Turn it up! Luv it!
Howlin Wolf wrote "Little Red Rooster"...great song...I'll chime in and pick a Led Zep song...not sure of title but it kind of goes..."I got a woman stays drunk all the time"..."in the bars where the men play guitars"...just can't recall the title, but I could sing it for you!?!