New shipping charges at Amazon

Has anybody noticed that Amazon vendors are now charging $3.98 for shipping? It's been $2.98 up until now with no discount for multiple items, so they were already making money on the shipping.
I buy used CDs and these vendors have been my number one resource for years backed by the Amazon guarantee. I just bought 4 CDs for $15.00 and the shipping charge was $15.92.

So does anybody have a favorite site to buy used? (In US with return policy). What about discogs for used?
128x128lowrider57
If you ask me, Amazon's rate for shipping used, third-party music and movie items is a bargain. If you buy a lot of items frequently, then you might want to consider Joining Amazon Prime; then you don't have to spend at least $25 to get free shipping. This applies to used music and movie items too.
Nice try, Sgbaird, but see this:

Ineligible:

Items fulfilled by Amazon Marketplace sellers.
Magazine subscriptions.
Personalized gift cards.
Any item that doesn't have a message indicating that it's eligible for Prime on its product page.
To anybody interested...

Import CDs is an Amazon vender but has their own site. Shipping rates are $2.98 for up to 2 CDs, then $1.49 for each additional CD. Prices are slightly higher on ImportCDs.com but it's a good site when buying multiple items.
Nevertheless, Amazon still has a strangle hold on the CD/DVD market.
I may have missed it in one of the previous posts, but the increased postal charges for THIRD PART SELLERs (what used to be called Z-sellers), increased one dollar. I'm sure this was at the request of these sellers to cover their shipping costs. I think it will prove a double-edged sword, as in many cases the increased shipping charge will bring the reseller price very close to Amazon's list price. I never pay shipping at Amazon because I aggregate my orders in batches of $25 or more and get the free Super Saver shipping. SO if a reseller has the item at $6, and Amazon at $10, I will get it from Amazon.