Mozart Fans Only

If you love Mozart as I (and Einstein)do, here's a great CD I just picked up. Boston Symphony Chamber Players - Chamber Music for Winds and Strings. A great selection of small-scale works. I highly recommend it for people just testing the waters of classical music. Very good playing and easy to listen to. Hybrid SACD, for those who have hi-rez players, but it will play on all CD players. Enjoy.
More about music - less about gear.
http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/38651/Boston_Symphony_Chamber_Players-Mozart_Chamber_Music_For_Winds_and_Strings-Hybrid_Multichannel_SACD]Mozart SACD
chayro
Brownsfan, I once had a Bassethound, rather passive as is their wont, who would awake from a dead sleep and come 'a running whenever I would play Scubert chamber music, he would actually get teary over the op99 and 100 trios!

I had named him Schubert as a pup, so help me God.
Dogs have big hearts, Schubert has the most "heart" of all the great composers. Also like dogs, Schubert had not a phoney bone in his body or in his music.

God loves us and knowing dogs are "mans best friend",
he had to let them in on his greatest earthly gift to us, serious music, and of course Schubert came to mind.
Schubert, well said. In view of all of this, perhaps the name Wolfgang Gottleib is an appropriate name for my dog after all.