Which song you would love to wake up to?

The other day I had set-up my bedside alarm clock to play the radio at the designated time, I was pleasantly surprised that at the very precise moment the song "Morning has broken" started to play. I have always loved this song and it happens to be my favourite Cat Stevens song. I felt so good that it did not take me long to get out of bed and feel energized somehow. Normally if I use the buzzer, I would end-up using the snooze button a few times before actually getting out of bed. Lazy me!

Another alternative would be the song by Johnny Nash "I can see clearly now. A really upbeat and feel good song

If you had an alarm and were able to set up a recording to wake up to like an alam clock with a built-in cd player/MP3 player, which song/music would you ideally like to wake up to to start your day?

128x128quadophile
Abucktwoeighty,

That's so good, it should have mine :-) What the perfect song to wake up to as "A Day In The Life" by the Beatles...excellent!
Yes, but the correct lyrics would be "fell out of bed"...haven't listened to it in a long time.
"Sunrise" by Norah Jones is one that gets played often in my house in the early hours. Another is "For the Morning" by Alli Rogers. Both really beautiful in different ways, and set a strong and beautiful melody-line to the day.