Live Performances Gone Awry

I couldn't help but think about the time I saw Steven Tyler stagger across the stage and pass out back in the early 80's, and how Stevie Nicks cancelled a concert at the New York State Fair around 1987-88 because she had such a bad cocaine problem. The Stevie Nick's show really upset me because she didn't reschedule and they didn't announce it until two hours before the show.

Anyone one else have any poor experiences at a live show they'd like to share? Grateful Dead welcome but please no stories of fans.
donjr
Not too surprising, given his level of critical thinking skills. Wouldn't be surprised if he regularly poops his pants too since ol' terrible turd is at least 98% arsehole.
Was in the front frow for one of The Who farewell tours. Saw Pete Townsend windmill and cut his hand on the guitar pick-up. He tried to finish the song but was bleeding profusely and had to leave for hospital. Luckily, it was near end of concert, but had to suffer through watching Roger Daltry trying to play guitar for the encore.

My other favorite was going to see a Dave Matthews - Tim Reynolds acoustic show. Woman behind us was singing "along" very loud -- the only time she actually hit a note was pure randomness. Guy next to me (complete stranger) says, "she's killing me" and I agree. We end up playing rock-paper-scissors to determine who will say something to her. Of course, I lose. So after the next song, I lean back and say, "Any chance we can leave the singing to the people on stage?" She asks what? I reply that we had paid a lot for the tickets and she was distracting, and maybe she could tone it down a bit. She was quiet for a song and then yelled madly during the applause. Half-way through the next song, she punched my chair and she and her date left. Felt kinda bad that I might have ruined their night, but I know dang well that she was ruining our night.
A few years ago my wife and I saw Tony Bennett at Chastain here in Atlanta. Chastain is an outdoor amphitheater that allows you to bring in coolers, food, etc. Sometimes you see ice sculptures and ridiculous set ups. It can be one of the best places to see live acts as long as the crowd is not too noisy. The night we saw Tony Bennett, a fellow sitting in front of us was trying to impress his date by serving martinis with fancy shakers, stemware, and stuffed olives. I like martinis, but my experience has been that they are like breasts: two is perfect, three is kind of funny, and four is just a bad idea.This fellow's date was not too experienced and about half way through the show she was standing up, weaving, singing, and generally making a fool of herself. Everyone sitting around her knew that it was a matter of time before she blew. Sure enough, during Moon River, she stood up and booted all over the row in front of her.
I HATE going to Chastain! Great venue but always ruined by selfish, inappropriate, stupid people - guaranteed.
I LOVE going to Chastain. Great venue always made a blast by inappropriate, stupid people - guaranteed. It is actually a phenomenal place to go see a concert but you have be in the right "frame of mind", along with some awesome food, beverage, and friends.