What are the "must have" HD Tracks albums?

HD Tracks is having a 20% off sale and I am wondering what recordings are worth buying from HD Tracks. I have read that there is a real range in the quality of the HD Tracks recordings and I wanted to make sure I only purchased the recordings that are worth the price premium of HD Tracks. I was thinking of buying the Marvin Gaye Collection and REM's Out of Time. Are there any others that are particularly recorded well in the HD format?
spacemanrick
I ended up downloading Beck's Sea of Change and the music is growing on me....dark and brooding musically but very well done and excellent recording quality.

Hot Rocks by the Rolling Stones has just been released today on HDTracks. Has anyone had a chance to download that one yet and if so how is the sound quality?
Loving the remastered Nirvana Nevermind album, highly recommended. I also really enjoy Francesco Tristano's Idiosynkrasia which is one of the best sounding recordings I have as well. It's also a very unique blend of styles that is both interesting and extremely well played.
All the blues labels have interesting and obscure artists. Check some of those guys out. I especially like Hound Dog Taylor.
I haven't bought Hot Rocks yet but if anyone is interested, I just noticed Fleetwood Mack Rumors was released today on HD Tracks......I wonder how that one sounds compared to the CD?
10-07-11: Richard_stacy
Loving the remastered Nirvana Nevermind album, highly recommended.
Richard, in my opinion, this type of music doesn't show improvements with HD. The intros to Come as You Are and Lithium are spectacular. I don't know if they're better than redbook, but they sound great. However, when these songs move into power guitar and drumming, there's no way to say the HD version is better. It's just loud. In general, this music doesn't convey subtly. I'd honestly be happy with redbook, but I suppose if it was one of my faves, I'd go for the HD. I just feel the need to say this for folks who are on the fence. And, of course, IMO.