SHM Universal Japan SACDs

I have noticed the emerging catalogue of remastered SACD recordings from Universal of Japan on the Esoteric Discs web site. These discuss are quite expensive and I was wondering if any Forum member could advise me on how these discs compare with some of the other remastered recordings available from Esoteric, JVC XRCD, Analogue Productions, Mobile Fidelity etc. I mainly prefer classical and jazz recordings. Any recommendations or advice is gratefully received.
hbsmith
Just received Goats Head Soup by the Rolling Stones on SHM SACD from Japan. Excellent remaster! Best version of this great album to date.
On some songs I can hear (I think its Keith) singing along in the background.
Not so unusual except on those songs I never heard him singing before on those songs on other CD versions.
I also got the SHM CD of Humble Pie's 'Smokin' it also sounds pretty good.
Elton John's Yellow Brick Road SHM SACD finally arrived. I don't have another format to compare it with, but it does sound good. I should be able to compare it with the his Greatest Hits CD this weekend; some of the songs are common to both discs.
Find an old Polydor or MCA of GBYBR to compare.Cheap and they sound very good. The greatest hits is not known for its sq.
Just MHO
Regards,
Hello Everyone, Seasons Greetings!

I am considering giving myself a gift for Christmas this year: Queen-Bohemian Rhapsody and or Mike Oldfield-Tubular Bells. Any input on either of these SHM-SACD's would be helpful.

Thanks,

MikeC