Which High Res releases are worth buying?

A number of A'goners have said they'd like to start a running database of releases that are worth buying. We've all discovered High Res downloads and discs that don't even live up to Redbook standards. Others are a definite improvement. Here's your chance to weigh in on the winners as well as the dogs. Inevitably, you may post a recommendation others may disagree with. Debate is good, but let's keep it clean and courteous. If we do, this could provide everyone with a great resource.
vhiner
I've good luck luck with anything from the labels 2L and Chesky. Other stuff has been as mentioned, hit or miss.
This is a great thread and I do hope "we" can get some good suggestions here, because I agree that many of the 24/96 releases leave much to be desired.

I must agree that the Blue Coast Records stuff is always very good (some of the best). I especially like the Keith Greeninger and Dayan Kia releases from Blue Coast and all solo Keith Greeninger efforts (he is an excellent acoustic guitar/singer song writer "folk-type" artist).

The 24/192 DVD release of Muddy Waters’ “Folk Singer" (you can get it at Acoustic Sounds here) is outstanding, but I must say that the Reedbook version is also very good and some may feel that the $25.00 going rate for the 24/192 file isn’t such a bargain.

HDTracks does have some good choices and, for me, one of their very best recordings is the 24/192 version of Jen Chapin’s “revisions: Songs of Stevie Wonder, here

Anything produced by Kent Poon is done exceptionally well – look for his Jazz Prologue releases – learn more here

The hi-rez stuff by Sara K at HDTracks is a little dark-sounding, but the sound staging is really good (and her music is great)...Look her up.

Here’s some more:

here

here

here

here

here