Worst record ever?

I had the misfortune of spotting Sarah Vaughan's "Songs of the Beatles" at my local record store and, intrigued, I bought it since it was only $2. I'm still traumatized a few hours after listening to it; who and why would ever release a record that bad? I love Sarah as a jazz singer but her rendition of the Beatles' songs is absolutely atrocious. I just can't believe someone made a decision to actually release it.
actusreus
Azaud, you just brought a laugh to my Sunday as the words "my girl wants to part all the time" came jilting back through the my memory!
Terry Bradshaw - the 70's Steelers quarterback put an album out, once.... just once.
A Pittsburgh native, I inherited some 45's from the folks. I found a 45 by Terry- "I'm So Lonesome I Could Gry."
The Shatner/Nimoy things are hilarious - I would add Nimoy's If I Had A Hammer to the others mentioned. They were, of course, done tongue-in-cheek. There is an album out there somewhere called Golden Throats, or something like that, that has I think one hundred tracks of stuff like that. A friend of mine has it, if anyone is curious I can ask him about it.
ELP "Love Beach"
Peter Frampton "I'm in You"
Ringo -- generally any album after say, 1975.
Chicago -- ditto above.
Kiss -- ditto
Elton John -- ditto