Led Zeppelen and Dire Straits Japanese SHM CD's

Has anyone listend to the Led Zeppelen and/or Dire Straits Japenese SHM CD's? They are much more expensive then the recent non-SHM remasters (especially if you buy a complete set). Are the Japanese SHM remasters worth the price?
matjet
Geoffkait, try any one of the led zepp shm-cd's. as i mentioned earlier, i sold off my classic lp's because the shm-cd's were much more pleasing to listen to. i have a serious vinyl front end and a decent redbook cd player, both very revealing, so the comparison was a fair one. (check out my virtual system if you're interested)
don
I have recently received the Japanese SHM CD limited set. After further listening, I thinkt the sound is good to very good. I need more time with them. I am liking them better.
Coincidentally, I saw Robert Plant with his new band, Band of Joy, last night in a small venue; absolutely fantastic concert. They did a few Led Zeppelin songs. His voice still has incredible range. It is still strong and youthful. The concert was a real treat, especially to see Plant in such a small venue. Any Robert Plant/Led Zeppelin fans, make sure to see this show if you get a chance.
The mothership sonics is not as good as page's previous re-masters in the 90's. Too compressed.
Maybe your system is much better now. I have heard the '94 Zep CDs and find them rather great.