Big Blue Tenor Sax

Folks,

I'm looking for some big blue tenor sax work, preferably in quartet or trio. I've got a lot of the usual suspects - Rollins, Moody, Coltrane, Stitt, Bergonzi, etc. I'm looking for newer high-quality recordings, and preferably slower tempo. Any suggestions?
grimace
Re: newer high-quality recordings, and preferably slower tempo.

Check out some of Scott Hamilton's offerings and samples on Amazon. 'Ballad Essentials' might be a good fit.
Another fine recommendation here, Joshua Redman Quartet... "Moodswing". JUST what your are looking for! IISSM. (if I say so myself)
Coleman Hawkins, the Daddy of tenor saxaphone,strange that nobody mentioned him,he made many excellent albums,just try
'Desafinado' or Hawk plays with Ben webster, Hawk at Ease, or Kenny Burrell's 'Bluesy Burrell' with Hawk, Duke Ellington plays with Coleman Hawkins...etc. Ike Quebec is great,as mentioned, but try his last album 'Soul Bossa Nova'. Illinois Jacquet's 'Blues,thats me' and perhaps Johnny Hartman's album with John Coltrane, or 'Just droped to say hello' together with I.Jacquet. If you like some of my sugestions,will gladly tell you more