Lucinda Williams live

A blistering live performance last night. One of the best live shows I've ever seen and the sound was great. Loud but not so loud I felt the need for hearing protection.

She stopped the band in the middle of the second song because she didn't like the mix - too much bass. Later in the show she played that song again so we'd get our "money's worth".
fefer77
after looking at what i bought i see that there are 12 songs on the cd and 12 bonus tracks where she sings each song again in her kitchen. i wish more artists would do this.
One of my favorite artists whose Lps I'll buy without hearing first. She had one of the best sounding shows I've heard when I last saw her.
I bought her new CD last night. The delux has the +12 kitchen songs that Hotmail mentions. Good stuff on the studio and the kitchen stuff is cool as well.
i saw lucinda a few nights ago in erie pa. in the second row,she was sober and in great spirits,it was one of 10 solo dates on the tour,it was a nice change to see her without her band,just her and her guitar and music stand,i think the new material is as strong as anything she has ever done,im crossing my fingers for more dates hopefully soon,i would love to see her again in buffalo/cleveland/pittsburgh