New reissue of Exile on Main Street

Has anyone heard the new reissue (oxymoron?) of "Exile on Main Street"? Apparently, there's a ($19.95) 2 disc and a ($139) 5 disc version. I just heard one of the bonus tracks on XM (something about plundering Mick's heart), which sounded pretty darn good; I wondered if it was worth popping for all the extras. Best wishes to all.
loomisjohnson
I am enjoying it on my sun deck looking over the Pacific, while being deeply opiated. The scarf around my neck is a nice touch. In a word: scuzzy genius.
B-fury, Does the "opium" come with the music because I believe that under an influence it's the only way the reissue will sound much worth the price?
I'm listening to side two of the '94 Ludwig remaster now. Like Sit, I think this is a lousy, lousy recording. Some of us seem to find the murk and grunge appealing in a weird way, I just think it sounds crappy. I'm not the kind of listener that whines about "less than audiophile" recordings as a rule, but early Stone's recordings leave me so frustrated. Such great music, such crummy sound. Every remaster I've ever heard sounds like an exercise in polishing sonic t*rds I'm afraid.
Sounds great on my iPod and Sony headphones. Must be me, but I also love Iggy's Raw Power from the same era. Dank and murky has it's fans. Sorry it is not your cup of tea.
What version do I have? I've lost the inserts (doh!) and have only the disk. It shows: Virgin and 1972. Is this the '94 Ludwig remaster (holding out hope)?