Rolling Stones Fans- I Need advice

I keep hearing the Stones Can't you hear me knocking? from Sticky Fingers and I would like to add it to my collection.
Where is the best copy of this cut. Is it vinyl or cd. Original or one of the 27 reissues?
128x128blueskiespbd
New remastered CD from 2009 is quite nice. I also like It's Only Rock and Roll, remastered in 2009 as well. Exile comes out this month with 10 new songs.
Great information Jwong. Here's a question: I have two copies of this album. Both are stamped "COC 59100". One has the address at the bottom but only the one COC code, at the top. The other has the code at the top and the bottom, but no address; it has a copywrite warning instead. Both are inscribed "Rolling Stones Records" in the dead wax, but the one with the warning is a typeface inscription. The other is hand-inscribed. The typeface copy opens from the top and has a printing date--1971 with the "P" in a circle. The other opens from the side and has no printing date. One cost $100+. The other cost 99 cents. Which is the original? Are they both original but from different countries? Both sound excellent, with, maybe, a slightly better dynamic presentation in the typeface copy.