Black-Eyed-Peas, the future of modern music?

I saw the Black Eyed Peas in PA last night and all I can say is WOW. The whole production was over the top with a futuristic Science Fiction vibe. The music was like no other with so many influences its hard to classify as any one style.
The bottom end literally moved my hair and clothes.
The audience was a wide variety of fans. Many parents brought their children, 10,11 years old. The crowd was white, black, Asian, young, old (me) and happy.
I recommend you go see this show when the opportunity presents itself. It is history in the making.
dreadhead
My vote for both BEP's and Aguilera's performances at the SB also falls into the "They Sucked" category as well.

Yuck.
"The best measure of success is longevity."

No doubt.

But can't apply that criteria to current acts quite yet without a crystal ball of some kind.

We'll see....

I used to think AC/DC sucked. I changed my mind years later.
>>The best measure of success is longevity."
No doubt.
But can't apply that criteria to current acts quite yet without a crystal ball of some kind.<<

Well then, I'm glad we both agree your position about record and/or ticket sales is irrelevant. See Andy Gibb, David Cassidy, Debbie Gibson, etc. as other good examples of where you were.

Nice to see you're thinking more clearly.

Congrats.
The music, Anthem, commercials all sucked IMO, the pre game video clips by Sam Elliot and Michael Douglas were over the top aswell. But Steelers lost so all is well!
Steelers fans look like bumblebees with bad shaves, and the men look even worse.