Best version of Moody Blues "Days of Future Passed

I want to pick up the best version of this album that is not super rare or ultra expensive. I have a copy on vinyl, probably from the early 70's, that isn't all that great. Is the new SACD version any good? I want either digital or vinyl, whichever is better.
fruff1976
My pick, if you can find it, is the MFSL vinyl copy. The SACD is OK I was really dispointed in the recent re-releases on SACD. But the original tapes were probably the weak link in the chain. It is a shame since the MBs had some great albums and were never recorded that well. Most of them were on 4 track tapes. Sa dtruth about many great albums from our past. Now we have great recodings but the music isn't as good as it was when I was younger. Dang there's that old fogie coming out again...
I second the MFSL. I believe they did a fine job on the mastering and pressing. I have seen it at local record shops, realtively reasonably price...around 15 bucks.
If you see one cheap let me know. I just googled it and I only found them for over $100.00
Fruff1976, look at used record stores, maybe even place a few calls, especially ones that don't advertise product on ebay. Most of the ebay rarer records are grossly overpriced. I picked up my mint copy of the MSFL at my local audio store, that also sells used records, last year for $40.00. It is the best copy of this album I have.