Where do you buy good CD recordings?

What are the recommended web sites for buying CD’s? I noticed that some sites (like www.hdtracks.com) provide music to download (AIFF Format). What is your experience in downloading music? I like the www.referencerecordings.com web site and am looking for other similar sources. Are there any stores that you recommend for buying music? I am interesting in looking at a list of CD’s to include a brief description and some sample songs to listen to before I make a purchase.
hgeifman
Hi
Another vote for Amazon music.com very good selection of most types of music, reviews, the ability to sample on site and very reasonable pricing new or used.
Amazon, chesky, marecordings, & berkshirerecordoutlet (great price's but no soundclips at this one)
I am sensitive to the fact that some people on this site look down their noses at eBay, but I have purchased more than 1000 CDs from eBay over the past 10 years and have experienced only one problem; and even then my money was refunded. Moreover, many of the sellers are wholesalers and frankly have no idea of the real value of some the recordings they are offering meaning that occasional ridiculous bargains do surface as in 50%+ lower than the identical used item on Amazon which is indeed a highly reputable site. Finally, it is not that unusual to find extremely rare O-O-P recordings that are no longer available elsewhere. A caveat: I prefer easy and non-contentious transactions and thus almost always purchase from sellers with 100% perfect feedback based on a minimum of 100 successful transactions; I always pay with PayPal or a credit card which insures that ready recourse is available should a problem arise; and I do maintain a list of favored reliable and honest sellers with whom I have done much business in the past.