Beatles Mono Boxes Good news more on the way

Due to increased demand they are making Thousands more Mono sets available in the USA .Amazon and other Online stores sold out but many retail stores still have inventory.Don't pay high prices for them thinking they are Rare or unavailable.Set sold yesterday 9/12 on Agon for $200.JD
128x128jdlepera
My God, Shadorne I hope so. I really do. This release (I'm talking about the mono) shows that great music can be mastered correctly and people will buy it. They don't need to be compressed and maximized within an inch of their life. (Listening to the tablas and the sitar on "Within You, Without You" on the mono Pepper - so lovely).

Regards,
By the way, Amazon has 25 or so at $229 (of the first set) if anyone is interested.
Greedy Audiogoners,Kaleidakol and Narrod already asking $375 a set.Only $275 from Ce511 .They obviously bought these to profit from fellow audiophiles on the forums.Hope they don't make a dime...These are our friends on Audiogon and AA..JD
Does anybody know of any retail outlets in the San Diego, CA. area that have the Beatles Mono box sets?

Thnaks,

mmjazz
I'm raising the price of mine to $1000. It is really special.
What makes it special? If it sells for the new asking price that will really make it special. Offers considered but, please, no lowballing. :-)

Wendell