Blu-Spec Kind Of Blue

Finally listened to my new Blu-spec copy of Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue". I consider this version of "Kind of Blue" outstanding. If you 1. like this album and 2. have a CD based system I would recommend seeking this one out. I think you will be happy.
128x128rja
Larryken, truer words have never been written. BluRay is our Laserdisc. I have started just collecting vinyl, and converting it to digital with new albums for the convenience of using it in my car, or on my music server (AppleTV). The wife is afraid of the turntable so she has to have everything on AppleTV. She actually will make me play all vinyl when I get home from work.
Post removed 
I need to be honest, I am going to buy an Oppo BluRay when it comes out, even though I am not a true believer. It's just too cool that is will be truly universal player. Need something to play my now dead SACD's, DVD-Audio's, DVD's and soon to be dead BluRay. It's just too poetic.
This is not a BluRay disc. It is a regular old redbook CD that sounds excellent. As I mentioned in my initial post, recommended for those with CD based systems only.
Post removed