"The Answer"- 4 guys from Belfast.

I was surfing through DirectTV channels this weekend and caught these guys of DirectTV concert series(101). These guys are awesome. Kind of a throwback to classic rock with some modern day flair. Cormac Neesan the lead singer has powerful vocals and great stage presence. If you get a chance give them a listen.
zigonht
Great to hear of some great new music. I am usually so disappointed by new bands, very derivative. That's OK if the music rocks. I loved Jet's "Get Born" album, but the next one sucked, and I won't mention more of the newer "it" rock bands the have disappointed me after recieving excellent reviews. Thanks God for iTunes and sampling songs.

Anyway, on your recommendation I will head down to the local record store and pick up their latest. Is it available on vinyl?

I am listening to right now, and would highly recommend the latest Kings Of Leon on vinyl. Love these guys.
Dont know if you can find it on youtube, but I was MESMERIZED by these guys playing "Never Too Late" on the David Letterman show.

Yes - great old school style rock and roll band.

The first thing that has really grabbed my attention in a long time....

HERE IT IS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V66MikIqgt0

Some will say "derivative" of Led Zeppelin (?), but hearing anything like this these days is a welcome and refreshing change.
Cwlondon,

The lead singer absolutely has some Plant mannerisms but I think of it more of it as an influence on him in this case and not a copycat(remember Kingdom Come).. As others have said it is refreshing to have something new and not just one track. The album is solid...