Synth/Electronic LP recommendations

After picking up Kraftwerk's "Minimum-Maximum" and Gary Neuman's "Replicas" this past year, I'd like to get some other LP's of synth-based music. Any suggestions?
roblanger
Synthfreak, You mean "The art of dying alone" from last year. I had bought that one last year and just yesterday picked up the only copy they had at the Amoeba -Tribes at temple of silence. will have to look for the white clouds..

If you like bvdub, other one to check out is the setting sun from Variant. Also notable is 'K' from Dozzy Donato- very minimal
Kraftwerk-"Tour de France soundtracks" obviously! There are also remasters of all their back catalogue. Worth a listen.

Some Human league. Anything around "Dare" and before.

Massive Attack- "Mezzanine", and maybe "Heligoland" although more dark hip hop in nature.

How about some early Simple minds? "Sons and fascinations" or "Empires and Dance" or "Celebration". Kinda old school new wave. All around the time or "Replicas". Anyone that used the old Roland synths.

Nil,

Let me know if anyone can find out who this music is by. It sounds like older Kraftswerk but it is not. also good is from the latest fashion show. I emailed over last Christmas but got no reply.

The music is by ARP on The Soft Wave LP. No, I am not familiar with this artist. If you look at the Chanel page, at the bottom right, you will see a volume on/off button as an equalizer icon. Rollover this icon with your mouse and it will provide the music information.

What I cannot tell is if this is the same version that is being used (limited to a 30 sec demo).

Enjoy the music!
Jamscience, I can't thank you enough for tracking this down. Just ordered CD and Vinyl. I think it is same version as I have listened to the chanel show many times. at least the first 8 minutes of it and then it switched to probably one of the other track. Ahh, just gorgeous music!
Hard to find but a group that goes back to the 60's called Silver Apples and their eponymous album-early analog synth music.--Mrmitch