All Things Must Pass

George Harrison's landmark LP has some hidden wonders. One I heard last night on XM was "Out of The Blue", a fantastic jam session on LP #3. Harrison, Clapton, Starr, Voorman, and other just let it go. I will be seeking this LP to add to my collection.
miner42
Have an original domestic and German copies. Hard to say which is better. George was under rated in the shadow of John and Paul. How many bands produce three bonified musical geniuses? It may never happen again.
George was my favorite - I loved the Indian sounds he brought to the music. Although since I've learned abit about playing bass, I realize how radical Paul's playing was.
Totally agree, an amazing album, and George is definitely overlooked. I must, however, say that it's true that "My Sweet Lord" is scarily similar to the Chiffons, "He's so Fine". Everyone borrows, true, but that one is a little funny.
As Time magazine remarked back in the day about "All Things Must Pass," Harrison was "The Heaviest Beatle of Them All." The bookends of this album and his parting gift of "Brainwashed" are his best and most soulful work.