Confessions

What artist or music do you like, that generally you won't play around your wife or friends/family, because you may fear mockery, or not enjoy it, out of being misunderstood, because they don't/wont "get it"

sorry for the wrong use of quotation marks.

Be brave and tell..

OR.... maybe it's just me, and I'm too self conscience.

Here's one of mine.

Antonio Carlos Jobim

I think he was great,my wife looked at me like I'm nuts and was starting to like elevator muzak.

Jobim's great, especialy his TIDE album.

Anyone else? Please tell!
mcgarick
Is calling me a Terrorist common sense and civility. Does that not go against your golden rule or is it okay for you but not others. Terrorist is a very strong word and very offensive to me.

There were other words exchanged at the time that cause me to act that way. I did not think I had to go into, like I have no taste in music, do you have to play that SH.. etc.
You may take it but I will not.

I did like it when Clint Eastwood pointed the rifle at them for going on his property. Oops he's probably a terrorist for doing that.

This is a waste of my time. Just tried to get a laugh not an insult.
I never called you or anyone a terrorist, your comments just brought it to mind...and I pondered it for a second for amusement.

Anyway,

Bagpipe Music?? I wouldnt know what to get. Any recommendations Joeylawn36111?

Bagpipe Music?? I wouldnt know what to get. Any recommendations Joeylawn36111?

My dad was in the service, and he must have first heard it when he was stationed in the UK. So, I heard a lot of it growing up when he would play it on his stereo. Most of it is British Military band music. Units with names like "Royal Scots Dragoon Guards" and "4th Highlanders".