Recommend Classical Piano LP's

Can someone recommend a couple of good vinyl recordings - featuring or consisting entirely of great piano work? That is, I'm primarily looking for well recorded solo or small ensemble. My knowledge is mostly in the jazz genre; but I'd like some soft and relaxing classical stuff ... something to put on the TT after a long day. Thanks in advance.
strateahed
Its not piano, but down the Satie road, "Sketches of Satie" by Steve Hackett is great to mellow to and very hypnotic as well. Hackett used to play guitar for the progressive rock group Genesis back in their 70's heyday and is a very accomplished classical guitarist as well. He plays acoustic guitar and his brother John plays flute in this recording. Highly recommended.
The one I keep pulling out is the Phillips recording of Claudio Arrau of the Chopin Nocturnes. I've got the Rubenstein on CD, and love the sound and performances of Arrau. Don't know about availability though.
Anything by Martha Argerich. Absolutely stunning!
Yes, and don't forget Glen Gould.
I like the Arrau Chopin recordings as well, and just found them all on LP not long ago. One of my very favorite pianists who I see no one has mentioned yet on this thread is Alicia deLarrocha. Wonderful Spanish pianist who had a very long career, in fact was still playing as recently as three or four years ago. Made lots of wonderful recordings of a very wide variety of rep.

My other very favorite would be Alfred Brendel. Pretty much anything by him is guaranteed to be a wonderful musical experience as well. I wish I could find a complete set of his early recordings of the Beethoven piano works on LP, but that's very hard to come by, especially for a decent price.
Learsfool, I recently got hold of both the US Vox early Brendel Beethoven sonatas and the Intercord/FSM version from Europe. I haven't properly cleaned or compared them yet. I got the US version from Irvmusic.com. Very nice people. I just called and asked if they had them, and they did (and may have more--they have a huge collection). The EU Brendel box I got from 33rpm.de, a German 2nd hand Lp dealer that is terrific, and fairly reasonable in prices (seems to me). Great source of interesting material. (Actually, I think I got a 2nd copy of the EU set from Ebay...they can be found...)