Rock Siblings.....

I thought Julian Lennon had potential but that didn't happen. Forget Sean. Jakob Dylan is good but certainly not Dylan good. Zak Starkey has surpassed his Dad in every way. I think Damian Tuff Gong Marley does Bob Marley justice. Theres a bunch more out there, the more obscure the better. Any observations?
dreadhead
Post removed 
I meant Rock's offspring. Not siblings. The kids of rock musicians we may have grown up listening to. Sorry for the confusion.
I also meant that Zak has surpassed his Dad in his drumming ability not in his accomplishments. That is undeniable.
Just finished watching the worthwhile Entwistle documentary "An Ox Tale." Though I had followed that band closely, I never realized that Entwistle & Moon treated each other pretty much as siblings-- in friendship, clubbing, shared bad habits, and of course bonded as R&R's best ever rhythm section. I'd cut Zak some slack on this one.
once again...go bad and listen to the 'hundreds' of classic back beats on the beatles records. 'come together' and 'the end' alone....how bout 'she loves you' or you name it......try this experiment, put on any beatles song..crank it up..listen to those drums....oh yeah...'ticket to ride'.....yep, ringo just made most of this stuff up....now listen to a record with zak. yep, he's good, but so are thousands of other technically good drummers...no rock magic instinct here whatsoever.
More to discover