50's Jazz Club Sounding Songs?

I have been out of commission on several fronts over the past several months. This weekend, I spun some records for the first time in some time. I started with a sampling of various degress of bop stuff, which are my favorites though I have only a few. I came to the realization that I had found what, for me, is the "personification" of the sound that makes me "feel" like I'm in a very hip, ultra cool, smoky, 50's jazz club in Midtown Manhattan. A time gone by. Corn-fed Prime Rib, garlic mashed potatoes and creamed spinach, followed by half a dozen martinis and luscious jazz.................

The song:

"Autumn Leaves"

The version:
From the LP "Somethin' Else"

J. Adderley - alto sax
M. Davis - trumpet
H. Jones - piano (block cord master)
S. Jones - bass

Any contenders from the rest of you? ;)
4yanx
Check out Joshua Redman's "Live at the Vanguard". The music and playing is infectious, plus the recording has an alluring intimacy. If only a copy in vinyl were attainable.
I second Sbanks choice of The Bill Evans Trio "Sunday At The Village Vangard" and add one recorded in 1965. "Hang On Ramsey" The Ramsey Lewis Trio.You can hear the ice hitting the glass and almost smell the aroma of Dewars.The enthusiastic patrons outbursts add to the occasion.Plus The Trio's performance of "Satin Doll" will make Duke Smile
Not so 50's (1996 actually), but try "Night and the City" : Kenny Barron and Charlie Haden.
Here's one of my favorites. Great sound & inspired performances: ABBEY LINCOLN with Hank Jones the cd is titled " When There is Love" on Gitanes (verve) label 1993. ENJOY !