Dead Can Dance on SACD

For any Dead Can Dance fans, their catalog is being released on SACD in July.
rwwear
Actually, the 259.00 set is not the same. The discs themselves are the same as the 159.00, but it is a very limited set that also includes a custom box for the 9 SACDs. Seems a little silly to spend 100.00 for a "limited edition box set"

The box set is available in limited quantities, while the nine individual discs as a set are in larger quantities. My set arrived today (@159.00). Elusive Disc sent me an email the other day offering me the box set for 100.00 more or my order as placed.
I went to 5 different places locally yesterday:
Best Buy
Borders
Barnes & Noble
FYE
Target. We need Tower back desperately!
Batted zero. Struck out. Nada.
So I went online and ordered from from idealcopy.
Their 9 set is $159, but their boxed set, as above,
is $300.00. Yowzah!
so much alluring mystery around these cds.
i think tower would've been on top of their game.
but what's the point now? boo hoo hoooo.
I called MD but didn't get a really good answer about what is different in the "extremely rare and very hard to find Dead Can Dance SACD Box Set". The rep said you just get the CD's in the bundle, but you get the box and some booklets in the "extremely rare and very hard to find Dead Can Dance SACD Box Set".

Curious, as the bundle is described as "SACD's are packaged in Japanese paper sleeves which replicate the original U.K. vinyl releases, including replica original inner sleeves and new additional booklets with lyrics, album labels and other images."

Are you really only getting a box and a number for $90.00? Really?

My bundle shipped today. I did not receive an e-mail asking to "upgrade" the the "extremely rare and very hard to find Dead Can Dance SACD Box Set".