Can anyone recomend any great bono/conga albums

I have been looking for some good tracks with lots of bongos/congas to enjoy on an very open clean tube set up. Something that realy demonstrates the system... I have had my fill of jazz.
mgrabow
While not straight congas and bongos, check out the Buena Vista Social Club. This is produced by Rye Cooder and a couple of other big name talented people and recorded with local artists in Cuba. The first of the two discs released is both great music and excellently recorded. The second is good as well, but not as much island type percussion as you are seeking.

What about Eek A Mouse? The Rippingtons - though perhaps again not as much Bongo/congas?

Also, go to Yourmusic.com and do some searches for under world music. You can listen to various track pieces on line to get a feel. CD's, included SACD and DVD-A are only $6.99 including shipping if you sign up to buy at least one disc per month.
I am going to hit you with an unusual recommendation. Try Eddie From Ohio. Very unusual in that the group is musically driven by vocals and percussion; including bongos, conga, tabla, etc. Musical style is folk/bluegrass/singer songwriter. Outstanding harmonies, witty, well written songs and great percussion. Try it, you might like it.
Im also a big fan of good percussion!!! RayTry to find,Putumayo Presents,Latino Latino.A compilation of some of the hottest Latin rhythms Ive heard!Plenty of bongos and congos!Santanas first few albums,,Abraxas,another great LP from Santana that not a lot of folks have heard"Welcome" mostly instrumental ,very beautiful music,very percussive. Juan De Marcos,Afro Cuban AllStars,"Distinto Diferente" Los Mocosos "Mocos Locos"esp the first tune;"Somos los Mocosos "will def. test your low freq.! Ray