Santana Ultra Disc II 24K Gold by Mobile Fidelity

Has anybody heard the Santana Album on the New Ulra Disc
II Gold CD format manufactured by Mobile Fidedlity? This is the album with Evil Ways, Soul Sacrifice and Jingo to name the more popular of the songs. I would spend the $24.99 if the sound is super. I already own the LP from the
60's, but would go with the Cd if the sound was truly
superior. The cd can be found on Elusive Disc and Music Direct.
Thanks for your responses.
kjl
I too was hesitant. I had previously purchased an SACD version of Abraxas and was very disappointed. I can't speak to the Evil Ways album, but the MF Gold version of the Abraxas CD (purchased from Acoustic Sounds) is fantastic. The sound is amazing. From the very first ringing chimes on Crying Beasts you will be amazed. I don't usually recommend, but I Highly recommend this one.
Speaking of Santana re-releases, anyone familiar with Santana III [ORIGINAL RECORDING REMASTERED] [SPECIAL EDITION]?

It includes a second disk of a concert recorded live, with Santana as the very last act on the very last night of The Fillmore West in San Francisco.

This version was released February 21, 2006.
Lefhan-> Bought mofi's new reissue of Abraxas on CD so I'm eager to give it a listen when it arrives sometime this week. I own the original standard release so it should be a given this reissue should blow it away.
I went ahead and ordered both the Debut CD and Abraxas CD. Thanks for the review of these discs.
I always liked the songs but didnt like the previous recordings.
I received the re-mastered CD of Caravanserai the other day, and must say I was astounded at the sound -- incredible! Very, very close to the two from MoFi.

The Legacy edition of Santana III is also excellent, if a little piercing at the top end at odd moments and high volume.