Best Recording of Solo Tambourine

I seek the best, most accurate and most realistic recording of a solo tambourine that anyone is aware of. Please give ordering details (Disc title and label, artists, and disc serial or product #'s) Out of print discs are not too helpful, as I intend to order the suggested discs from Amazon or Arkiv Musik. Thanks, 'Goners!
winstonsmith
Actually, there's some good stuff out there, but we need to know what genre you are looking for:

In rock, I would say Metallica's "Tambourine Tsunami" is right up there with the best. Its only flaw is a bit of occasional brightness; try the SACD version.

Country, perhaps George Strait's' "Take the Pick-up Truck, but Leave the Tambourine" might work, if you don't mind a just a little singing with your instrument.

Classical is hardest to find solos. If you're willing to compromise, any of the Mozart tambourine concertos on Telarc are nice. Personally, my favorite recording is Berlioz' Requiem for Tambourine as performed by the Vienna Philharmonic (Herbert Von Karajan conducting, London Records). But have kleenex ready, it's a real tear jerker.

Can't help with ordering info, but I'm sure you could find them if you're willing to spend a few hours on Google.
No, I'm NOT kidding, and I've already gotten three helpful posts at AA in less than an hour. I guess I just don't understand someone who takes the time to say "You're kidding". If you can HELP someone, by all means, SHARE. But simply 'nay saying' is unproductive.

And YES, there ARE recordings of solo tambourine available at Amazon, but they are of questionable quality. I assumed folks here at the 'Gon could use their minds to recall passages in recordings where a tambourine was featured prominently, if not exclusively, and which passages sound exquisite. The forums are to help one another, not to try to embarass one another. That's for grade schoolers!