Best HDCD cd's ?

I am presently starting a 7 day in-home audition of the Rotel RCD-1072 Cd player, and the first night of listening has been wonderful. I have a few HDCD discs, which are sounding GREAT. What are some recommended HDCD discs ? Are there any good places to find them and buy them ? Does anyone have some great HDCD discs that they recommend ? Thanks for your input.
adam18
Regardless if good or not, HDCD easily competes with the best on many recordings, Problem is some of the best albums are done in HDCD however they stopped putting the symbol on the package of many recordings about 10 years ago.. I am still finding even new releases I have that light up the HDCD encoder led and you would have never known it had the layer on there and nothing in the cd will tell you unfortunatley. Examples are all the Doors remastered releases and most of Beck's releases as far back as 96'. Some others like Roxy music albums also and more that I can't think of right now.
Pretty much the entire Mark Knopfler catalog is HDCD encoded, as are several of the Keb' Mo' albums. I know that one or possibly more of my Holly Cole discs are HDCD. As mentioned previously, the Reference Recordings discs are almost all (if not all) HDCD. I'm especially fond of From the Age of Swing by Dick Hyman--fantastic recording and unbelievable dynamics.

This website http://www.hifimusic.se/hdcd/index.php?p=base also has a searchable database.