It's Hammond B3 Organ Day

I just discovered The Ken Clark Trio and wanted to share my discovery.

Ken Clark Trio Web Site

if you click on the CD's on the right, you can listen to tracks..

Track #6. I Just Woke Up on Mutual Respect sure makes me happy. It was kinda difficult dancing while driving coming in this morning. I imagine my car was hopping down the road :-)

hope you enjoy as much as I have,
Angela
angela100
Fmpnd,

Thanks for the tips. I will spend my weekend ordering more CD's. Great suggestions - all of them. I see TOP are in Seattle in December I am sorely tempted to catch a plane and make a weekend of it and see a show....how good is the current band? Are they still THAT good? How was the sound quality?

In return I highly recommend Steve Ferrone's Farm Fur More Head (Available from CDBABY)...excellent live recording of some AWB covers ...stuff that you can't find well recorded on the original AWB albums (Person to Person Live had such awful sound quality).
Charles Earland "The Mighty Burner" and his LP's "Living Black" and "Black Talk".Less known than Jimmy Smith,Jimmy McGriff,et al. he had great pumping sound while "Kickin' the 3".Dig him with his diciple/student Eric Alexander on the latter's "Alexander The Great".Just the shit man!!!!!!!
Chazzbo
Shadorne,

I just listened to "More Head" last night. I really like this CD. I especially like "Steve's Strutt", "Freedom Jazz Dance" and "Pick up the Pieces". If these cuts don't make you groove, you're dead!

Enjoy,

TIC