Zeppelin on vinyl

I just noticed that Acoustic Sounds is listing all the Led Zeppelin reissues by Classic Records as "limited stock." Anyone know what's up? I assume that they are going out of print. Shall I assume further that they are to be replaced by something newer, better, more expensive? Thanks.
hodu
No Quarter is one song

Weak:
The Rain Song
The Crunge
D'yer Maker
Dancing Days
The Ocean

That's right, weak. The first 4 crush this junk. So do Physical Graffiti, Presence, and In Through the Out Door. There's a lemon in every group's discography and Houses of the Holy is Zep's pits. This was Zep's last album for Atlantic before forming their own label (Swan) and they mailed it in.

It is also the album that clearly shows the damage to Robert Plant's voice from all of the screaming. His range on this and succeeding works is much narrower.
I'm sorry I beg do differ. Zep $ is way over-produced. One of my biggest complaints is that Jimmy's guitar solo's sound like they were recorded in a toilet bowl.

Also, Houses of the Holy weak!!! Wow, that's one of the best Zep albums. It showed that the band wasn't willing to sit on their laurels but instead continued to be creative. The roots of physical graffitti can be found in houses of the holy. And by the way The Ocean with it's rampant time signatures and key changes is a weak song? Gimme a break. The fact that they pulled that song off with all of those factors shows their musical prowess not their lack of.