Black Gospel With Good Sound

Anybody have suggestions of Black gospel choir/groups which are recorded well? Vinyl or CD.
rosedanny
I know you asked for well recorded, but James Cleveland's "Hallelujah: A Collection of His Finest Recordings" is too good to ignore. The sound may not be crystal clear, but the message of the Holy Spirit easily shines through to enormous satisfaction. A treasure of gooosebump gospel music.
There are of course many more, I could think of, but to name just three I am currently revisiting. Donnie McClurkin "Live from London". Rodnie Bryant and the Christian Mass Choir, "He's a Keepa". And Bishop Ronald E Brown, "Live Having a Good Old Fashioned Church". All great to listen too. Nothing like Gospel music to lift the heart. Glen...Amen
I'll second Narrod, all of my Fairfield 4 cds are damn near SOTA recordings. The performances are generallly spectacular as well.

Marty
OK I just ordered The Fairfield Four, The Blind Boys of Alabama, The ARC Choir. Looking forward to hearing those CDs. Thanks to you all for the recommendations! I'll let you know how I like them in a few weeks.