Beatles Love, should I run?

I am considering the purchase of the Beatles Love album on vinyl.

Sometimes when I hear songs that are not in their original format I prefer the original but this has gotten such universal praise that I wonder if maybe I would like it.

Who has heard this and what do you think?

I welcome any comments..

Phil
128x128philjolet
Own it on CD and am really enjoying the arrangements, the order and placement of songs, really everything. Recording quality is very good also. I grew up with these songs and am enjoying the bit a variation from the original recordings. Go for it.
I Love this album. Great music, great sonics, and a lot of fun. It is a must own, for any music lover.

Three friends have heard this album on my system this week, all 3 bought the CD on their way home.
I have the vinyl and it is a very nice LP. Good mix, nice sound and their is no noise on my copy. Very enjoyable. I hear that it is limited in number so I would not wait to long.
thanks everyone

Love it is!

I just bought a new TT and need to feed the desire...
quote from many:"I grew up with--" Well I haven't grown up at all/or not that much. Back when the White album came out many stations played the whole thing uninterrupted. I did have a reel to reel back then./However that time period was "pre-cassette". I have listened to Chris Carter for years--changing stations (he was on,)along the way. I must be one of the few whom only listen for the "original" music. For me,this band, sounds best (bad mixes and all)in its original recordings. I don't like any of the out-takes revsions and such. I'm sure keeping the music alive for our younger generation has its value. While I haven't heard this "Love"; I have pre judged it;in that I can't imagine I could like a "tribute" concept.
While I think "Hell Freezes Over" is the best example of a band bettering its original recordings,with 2 of the Beatle lads no longer with us, this can't happen with the 4 of them....When the whole show comes out on dvd; I'll be in line 2 buy it.