James Gang Reunion

I just got tickets for the NYC show of the James Gang Rides Again Tour. Has anyone seen the reunited James Gang yet. I'm almost as excited as I was for the Cream reunion.
dreadhead
Wow that should be a great time; last time I saw Joe Walsh, Dale Peters and Jim Fox was back in 1970 at Kent State. Talked with Dale Peters after the show; he's an interesting person.
i saw'em too right after 'rides again came out in Columbus......a great band......now that Raspberries are back together....where are the McCoys, Glass Harp and The Michael Stanley Band(i will swear on a good night msb made the e street band look like sha na na)...lets rock!
I saw Joe Walsh two years ago with the Eagles, even though I'm not a huge Eagles fan, at the Concord Pavillion (now called something else) in Concord, CA and they played a couple of his tunes, including Turn To Stone and Rocky Mountain Way. I have to say I was entertained. His voice was in excellent form and his guitar playing was still the same Joe. Their version of Hotel California, especially in that setting at just about dusk, was memorable.

Steve