Looking For High Quality Drum Music.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend high quality recordings on CD, SACD, or DVD Audio that have good sounding drums. I prefer jazz or rock; however any music with good sounding drums is fine, so long as it isn't rap. I already own the Sheffield Drum record on XRCD by FIM, which sounds terrific with my Silverline GrandeurII speakers.
kevine
vinnie coliuta,a true monster.check out cd "document"with the group karizma.avail.at hudsonmusic.com.also many other drum artist cd's and dvd's.
Mike Oldfeild Discovery has Simon Phillips on the kit. I think that this is by far some of the best drum sounds recorded. It is remastered in HDCD and you should give it a spin.
CD titled 'A Tribute to Jeff' Dave Garfield - (Jeff Picarro). 21 Drum Salute is fanatastic.
Try On Broadway, George Bensen, Weekend in LA, Harvey Mason on drums....Mike Lavigne recommended it on another thread and he was right .....it is simply superb!....you will feel that Harvey is there in the room in front of you. This track is not compressed at all and you can really crank it up full blast without fear of any harshness at all... in fact it blossoms as you crank it up over 100 decibels average (being live you can hear everything including some feedback hum from Bensen's microphone on low notes)

Another fun track is "What is hip" Tower of Power, Soul Vaccination.

Both of the above are superbly recorded...and the way these drummers swing is impressive. Neither of the above is a barrage or monotony of drumming...just good recording examples of great drumming...great timing.