Anyone heard the new Moody Blues SACDs yet?

I ordered mine from the Elusive Disc but I don't expect they will arrive until next week. I'm pretty anxious to give these a listen. Anyone here had the chance to listen to these yet? What do you think? If you own the MoFi Cd's, how do they compare? Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Tony
treyhoss
MoFi, I'm just clinging to those younger years of long long ago! By the way just spoke with all the big three Sellers Acoustic Sounds , Elusive Disc and Music Direct and it appears that they were all mis-lead by the distributer in that "In Search of the Lost Chord" was represented to them as 5.1 whne in fact it is only 2 channel.
It is dissapointing to hear they aren't in 5.1 as the articles I had read over the last several years (it seems) indicate. In fact here is the latest press release:
http://www.superaudio-cd.com/news/newsitem.php?id=120

I guess they are referring to the "Deluxe versions" which I'm not sure I purchased (???). I'll hold on to my MoFi versions until further notice.
Trey - only ONE of them isn't in multichannel, the rest of them are!

i'll be doing a full review of them in the upcoming weeks. i'll be covering the music, 2-channel, and multichannel mixes of each. and i'll be starting with On the Treshold. . . .

if you have any interest, see my previous review here on the 'Gon for an idea of what format i'll be using. i want to have time to get to know them intimately 1st, and i plan on doing the Depeche Mode SACDs 1st.

but fret ye not, all but one have 5.1 mixes. (although the center is sparsely used)
Thanks Lazarus,

I see now - re-reading the posts above - that it is only the one "In Search of..." that's not in 5.1. Still, I agree Legend of a Mind would have been great in 5.1 as would "The best way to travel":-)

I'm hoping they arrive soon. I was too cheap to have them ship Priority mail and went with the "media mail". I should still get them sometime this week.
I'm listening to To Our Children's right now and it is quite an improvement over the CD. I ordered it from England. It was actually less expensive from amazon uk and in stock well before the US versions.