What song best sums up the previous year?

Is there a song that stands out to you that for any reason sums up the year 2005?
128x128nrchy
Wow, a lot of negative miserable people out there. I had a rough year personally, but I will elaborate on "It's the end of the world as we know it" and say "but I feel fine" -It was another year that I was alive and have the freedom and funds to enjoy such a hobby. I appreciate what I have.

I hope the miserable people with all the negative views will have a better year in 2006, but somehow I think it is like this every year for them. And of course it's all Bush's fault that they are miserable not their own ;)
Wow, a lot of negative miserable people out there.
Who's miserable? Vocal, perhaps. Dissatisfied with certain aspects of our nation's governance, sure. But certainly not miserable. In fact, none of the respondents spoke of being miserable. Glad to see you're so happy and appreciative. A true blessing.
"Don't Let me be misunderstood" is the most memorable song I had. I remembered the first time I heard it from a DEMO CASSETTE TAPE when I bought my Nakamichi 680ZX cassette deck during the early 80s. That song was sung by a black singer(I imagine so! ) wish someone out there can really help me who that singer is.
There are a number versions of that song, Buynow:
Eric Burdon & the Animals (probably the one you refer to)
Nina Simone
Elvis Costello

...and I'm sure there are more.