Best Guitar CD Recording

I have only Leo Kottke's, "One Guitar No Vocals." I need more well recorded guitar discs. It could be blues, classical, blue grass, or surprise. Any ideas?
muralman1
Here I go saying this again but for me as of late its unquestionably been Bill Frisells East/West, masterfully recorded live direct to two track at Yoshis [West] and live at the Village Vanguard in New York. Amazing string tones as well as accoustic bass from Victor Krauss and drums from Kenny Wollesen, hard to stop listening to this one!!!!
there is another thread...favorite gtr players...that u may want to check out though obviously musical content and recording quality may not match....using your own example of leo...and acoustic gt...and well recorded here are some examples...for elec gtr: if you want can provide more but perhaps u can give us some examples of your own taste first?

anyway here it goes
1. Buckethead: Colma...heavy metal virtuoso goes acoustic with the aime of some chill like electronics background...suprisingly good
2. California Guitar Trio: we recorded usually...for a good sample check out their greatest hits package called the First Decade: trio has great attack technical virtuosity
3. David Cullen & Michael Manring: Equilbre: Manring is one the greatest bassists alive but here its duet with acoustic gtr...interplay is phenomenal and well recorded
4. Pat Metheny: One Quiet Night: Pat and his acoustic gtr and notning more
5. Ralph Towner & Gary Peakcock: A Closer View: a more romantic or poetic duet than the above
6. Nils Lofgren: Acoustic Live: incredibly well recorded live performance...Nils comes out of his Springsteen shadow and shows us he is an excellent gtrist and quite good songs
7. Kelly Joe Phillips: Lead Me On...just the man, his acoustic gtr and his blues...stunning and moving: could be better well recorded but more than acceptable.
Turbulence and Quantum Guitar by Steve Howe are well made and have great guitar tone. Any of the latest latin flavoured Al Dimeola CD's. Allan Holdsworth's live CD called All Night Wrong is impressive.
Also, Andy Summers' covers of Mingus.
I must ad, the best classical guitar CD i have heard to date is Andrew York's (LAGQ) Into The Dark.