Red Trumpet still in business?

Anyone know if Red Trumpet is still in business? No one answers e-mails and the phone line is always busy. No new additions on their website of incoming product for over 2 weeks now. I have also noticted a significant decline in their customer service over the last few months. Thanks for any information, I have a number of pieces on order and need to know if I should go elsewhere.
desmond1cd85
Dont waste your time defending the owners honor...jump over to steve hoffmans site for additional horror stories.First class loser Rick,time to apologize to all of us who have ordered from you.The next move is yours.
Hmm. I had placed an order from them about 8 weeks ago, but charged a partial charge to my CC, never received any shipment or confirmation. I just assumed it was back ordered. I noticed a couple weeks ago, the charge was reveresed, assuming, again, it was a backorder thing.

Well at least I'm not out anything!

Aaron
I liked red trumpet as they were selling Classic Records or XRCDs a few dollars cheaper than other companies, and had good shipping policies. The others I have perused - elusivedisc, Acoustics Sounds etc, all seem to sell at recommended retail only. Are there any other online-companies who offer discounts?
Red Trumpet will be sorely missed, they were one of the few sites where you could acquire hard to find import titles and still pay a reasonable fee.
I bought two Toshia Japanese Beatles CDs from them a few years ago. Sound quality is very good and 10-15 times better than the Beatles crap currently available. The CDs we can get now are pretty much unlistenable.

Anyone know where I can get some more of those Japanese Toshia remasters? I've tried everywhere I can find - nothing.