Red Trumpet still in business?

Anyone know if Red Trumpet is still in business? No one answers e-mails and the phone line is always busy. No new additions on their website of incoming product for over 2 weeks now. I have also noticted a significant decline in their customer service over the last few months. Thanks for any information, I have a number of pieces on order and need to know if I should go elsewhere.
desmond1cd85
Hmm. I had placed an order from them about 8 weeks ago, but charged a partial charge to my CC, never received any shipment or confirmation. I just assumed it was back ordered. I noticed a couple weeks ago, the charge was reveresed, assuming, again, it was a backorder thing.

Well at least I'm not out anything!

Aaron
I liked red trumpet as they were selling Classic Records or XRCDs a few dollars cheaper than other companies, and had good shipping policies. The others I have perused - elusivedisc, Acoustics Sounds etc, all seem to sell at recommended retail only. Are there any other online-companies who offer discounts?
Red Trumpet will be sorely missed, they were one of the few sites where you could acquire hard to find import titles and still pay a reasonable fee.
I bought two Toshia Japanese Beatles CDs from them a few years ago. Sound quality is very good and 10-15 times better than the Beatles crap currently available. The CDs we can get now are pretty much unlistenable.

Anyone know where I can get some more of those Japanese Toshia remasters? I've tried everywhere I can find - nothing.
http://www.hmv.co.jp.

The site offers an English language option if you click a link in the upper left of the home page. I've never bought anything from them but I have bought a bunch of vinyl from HMV UK's web site without any problems. The Beatles CDs listed as "Japan edition" are on Toshiba, judging from the few examples I looked at.